Thanks to everyone for making Facility Fusion 2013 a success!
Save the dates for our 2014 Facility Fusion events!
- IFMA Facility Fusion 2014 – Ottawa, Canada, March 16-18, 2014
- IFMA Facility Fusion 2014 – Washington, DC, April 15-17, 2014
MANAGING CEUs & CFM® MAINTENANCE POINTS
You are eligible to receive Continuing Education Units and Certified Facility Manager® maintenance points for attending sessions at Facility Fusion 2013 Conference & Expo.
To receive CEUs:
- Pay the US$12 processing fee when you register for the conference. Note: If you did NOT pre-purchase the CEU processing fee, you may contact IFMA's membership department to process the $12 fee and setup access to take the assessments.
- Visit http://ceu.experient-inc.com/FFN131 and pass a five-question assessment developed by the speaker.
- CEUs can only be earned upon successful completion of the assessment.
- Your transcript will be emailed to you.
You have 15 business days after the close of Facility Fusion to take the assessments and log CEUs. After April 26 the CEU site will close down and no CEU credits can be entered. CFM Maintenance Points are used only by CFMs who want to recertify their CFM credential. There are no fees to pay or specific education sessions to track.
To receive 20 CFM maintenance points:
- Record your attendance on your CFM Recertification Worksheet.
- At recertification time, submit your completed CFM Recertification Worksheet.
Individuals seeking CEUs for other organizations must contact those organizations for instructions on self-reporting credit hours for attending Facility Fusion 2013 Conference & Expo.