CEUs & CFM® Maintenance Credits
You are eligible to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and one Certified Facility Manager® (CFM) credit for attending sessions at IFMA’s Facility Fusion.
To receive CEU points, you must add the US$20 processing fee to your registration. (Full Event-VIP registration includes the CEU processing fee.)
To receive CEUs:
- Log in to the Attendee Service Center. Your login information was sent to you when you registered for the conference.
- Click “Start CEU Process” on the left-hand side.
- Click “Start” next to the session you attended.
- Complete the session evaluation.
- Click “Start Test” next to the session.
- Complete the five-question assessment.
- After passing the test, your certificate will be available for download.
**Individuals have 15 business days after the conclusion of Facility Fusion to take the assessments and log CEUs. After 15 business days, the CEU site will close and no CEU credits may be entered.
**If you wish to receive CEUs or LUs from other organizations, you must contact those organizations for instructions on reporting credit hours.
To Receive 1 CFM Maintenance Credit
- To receive 1 CFM Maintenance Activity (6 required for recertification), record your attendance for the three-day conference on your CFM Recertification Form in CAMP. IFMA credentials staff can verify your attendance.
- At re-certification time, submit your completed CFM Recertification Form.
**CEUs are not required for CFM Maintenance Activity Credit.
Individuals seeking CEUs or LUs from other organizations must contact those organizations for instructions on self-reporting credit hours.
The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, IFMA has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is widely recognized as the Standard of good practice internationally. As a result of its Authorized Provider accreditation status, IFMA is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.”