What’s included in my registration?
Detailed information may be found under our Registration tab. Each category will list all virtual conference/expo access that your registration includes.
What if I need to cancel my registration?
IFMA’s event cancellation policy may be found at the bottom of our Pricing Details page under our Registration tab.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
Yes, you are allowed a one time transfer of your registration as long as your replacement is a member. If your substitute is not a member, he/she will need to become a member to receive the transfer.
Can I see who’s attending?
Yes, an attendee list is available at the attendee service center. Due to privacy concerns, only the first and last name and company will be displayed.
What is the attendee service center?
You can edit your registration, add-on registration items, access conference proceedings and handouts from speakers, and see who is attending Fusion at the attendee service center. Your login information was included in your confirmation email.
Who do I contact about exhibiting/sponsoring opportunities?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for exhibit/sponsor opportunities related to this event as well as others hosted by IFMA.
What protocols are being implemented for health and safety precautions regarding COVID-19?
The health and safety of all individuals attending, exhibiting, staffing, and participating in any capacity is our #1 priority. IFMA continues to monitor the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and has been adapting our protocols to align with guidelines from the federal, state and local health authorities. The most current updates can be found here:
To ensure each other’s health and safety during and after the event, please follow these guidelines:
- Follow all applicable travel restrictions and guidance.
- Masks are encouraged for those who have not been vaccinated, have a health condition which may make you more susceptible to illness, and in crowded indoor spaces.
- Stay home if you feel sick, or if you have been exposed to someone who is sick.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Notify IFMA staff if you are unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms.