Convince your Boss
5 Reasons You Need to send Your Entire Team to IFMA’s Facility Fusion
For facility managers:
Do you need your supervisor’s approval to attend Facility Fusion? Share the information below, then follow these three simple steps:
1. Download this Supervisor Justification Letter (.doc)
2. Enter your information into the template
3. Send to your supervisor
This will demonstrate your professional commitment to applying and sharing the great ideas you’ll find at the event.
Facility managers: You know why you need to be at the FM leadership event of year; now convince your boss. If you need your supervisor’s approval to attend, download the Supervisor Justification Letter (.doc), enter your information into the template and send. This will demonstrate your professional commitment to applying and sharing the great ideas you’ll find at the event.
FM supervisors: How can you ensure that your facility is being managed by informed and prepared professionals? How do you know if your organization is current with industry trends and compliant with industry standards? Short answer: Send your FM team to Facility Fusion.
Just three days at Facility Fusion will provide your FM team with tips and strategies for boosting operational efficiencies and enhancing productivity. While in Atlanta, they will:
1) Explore emerging technology and exciting high-tech FM applications. This is where FM meets AI, and every hot tech trend in between! Imagine the ideas you team will bring back.
2) Engage with thought leaders in facility management. This isn’t passive learning. Your team will interact with those who are shaping the future of FM.
3) Establish relationships with built environment professionals. Whether your team consists of new employees or savvy veterans, every FM benefits from connecting with colleagues they can call on for advice and solutions.
4) Understand how FM fits into and enhances the broader built environment. Information in our industry can be overwhelming, but Facility Fusion zeroes in on hot topics so your team can take your facility management to a higher level.
5) Participate in the uniquely collaborative community of Facility Fusion. Your team benefits from high-level knowledge-sharing among professionals who are also investing in the highest caliber of professional development for the FM industry.