About IFMA's Facility Fusion
As the FM leadership event of the year, IFMA’s Facility Fusion Conference and Expo is an opportunity for facility professionals at every career level to focus on personal leadership skills and career development.
Geared toward the unique needs and challenges in managing specific types of facilities, projects and teams, it fuses global, local, industry-specific and individual FM focus areas into one highly charged learning and networking event.
In the expanding field of facility management, it’s imperative for FM professionals to have the tools necessary to excel. Facility Fusion is hosted by IFMA, the most widely recognized and well-connected international association for FM professionals. IFMA gets what you do, and Facility Fusion gives you the tools to do it.
When & where?
April 21-22, 2021
IFMA supports more than 23,000 members in 100 countries. Since 1980, IFMA has worked to advance the FM profession through education, events, credentialing, research, networking and knowledge-sharing.
Facility Fusion welcomes facility management professionals from 46 U.S. states and 20 countries, representing approximately 800 companies.
Facility Fusion is all about focus — on your needs as a facility manager, on your concerns in supporting specific facility types, on your career advancement and on building your professional network. What you learn and who you meet benefit both you and your employer.
- Pivoting to a virtual platform opens up the opportunity to connect with others on a global scale and participate live from anywhere in the world
- You’ll gain best practices for improving operational efficiency, as well as field-tested strategies for increasing employee productivity through a better work environment.
- You’ll stay up to date on industry trends and standards, helping you ensure that your organization is current, compliant and competitive.
- You can tailor a learning agenda applicable to your job responsibilities and existing facility issues.
- The virtual expo saves you hours of independent research on products, services, and suppliers. Fusion exhibitors not only introduce you to their solutions but educate you on how to make those solutions work for you.
- Connecting with fellow practitioners, topic experts, and reputable solution providers allows you to compare processes, share ideas and return to work with solid recommendations for improving the workplace.
- Employers who support their FM team’s continuing education ensure that their facility is being managed by informed and prepared professionals.
- With Full Event registration, you’ll gain a wealth of relevant, reliable information in one place, for an affordable price, from the convenience of your home.